This policy applies to ‘Baggu’ and is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected from its website.
2. Personal Data Collection
Baggu has designed a standard contact form on its website to facilitate communication with anyone interested. This form is used for any queries or requests and directs them to the respective department or staff member. In order to manage and respond to your questions and requests, we may collect and store your full name, email, address, contact information and any other information you may have provided to us. This information is strictly used to satisfy your queries or requests and will not be disclosed to any third parties other than those mentioned in this policy, or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
In addition, we provide our company telephone numbers for direct communication, if needed.
Baggu enables the option of subscribing to the online services of its website, in order for the users to be able to make their purchases. In this case, Baggu may collect and store your full name, email, address, contact information and any other information you may have provided to us. This information is strictly used to respond to your order request and will not be disclosed to any third parties other than those mentioned in this policy or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Lastly, it is possible that you subscribe to the newsletter of Baggu, where we only request the user’s email address and we use it exclusively for the promotion of commercial material. In any case, if the user wishes to withdraw the newsletter consent, he/she can unsubscribe from the Baggu newsletter through the body of the e-mail received, while the email address will also be deleted from the Baggu systems.
For the legal processing of your data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we set a legal basis before the processing of any personal data. In In the above cases, the legal basis for the processing of any personal data is the granting of your explicit consent to the processing, by submitting the respective form only in case you agree with this policy.
3. Use of Collected Data
We will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
– to subscribe you to a Service,
– to provide you with a Service you have requested,
– for advertising purposes, such as providing customized ads and advertiser content, or sending promotional communications, after you have gave separate consent if required,
– for the evaluation and analysis of our market, customers, products and services, in order to help us better understand, through statistical processes where required, more information about our customers, in order to offer you the most suitable communications, services and experiences.
– to ask for your opinion on our products and services and to conduct customer surveys, upon your consent wherever required,
– to understand how consumers use our Services and products so that we can improve them and develop new products and services,
– to conduct contests, promotions or prize competitions, as permitted by law; and
– for other purposes, provided we set a legal basis for the processing of your data.
4. Retention of Personal Data
Baggu undertakes to not keep personal data for a period longer than necessary (max. retention period is 20 years) and we will ensure that we delete it safely and in a way that makes it impossible to be retrieved.
If you have any concerns or complaints about this policy, please contact us at: [email protected] or tel.21.1182.7685
If you believe that our processing of your data violates the applicable law, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For Greece you can contact the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.dpa.gr). In addition, contact details for all EU Supervisors can be found in: For Greece you can contact the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.dpa.gr). for all EU Supervisors can be found in:: [http://ec .europa.eu=””].